Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring cleaning

You wouldn't know how much Junk you have until you actually spring clean ur room.

Well,thanks to my sis who is so eager to get out of my room and get into her own world i meant room jus because she wants to decorate it as she likes.Anyway,like i said thanks to her,i had to clear all my thing from my previous room,to my current room which is much smaller but i'm ok with it.My sis conveniently took out all my books,reference books,story books,collection books from the book shelf in her ''new room'' and expect me to take it away.I have yet to buy a new book shelf so all my books,text books etc are in a mess.Actually my sis room looks more messy then mine..haha..and our living room has also become a victim by dumping our junk there as there weren't enough space.


Luckily i have a week holiday to clear my room and make it neat and tidy.Hopefully it'll stay that way.At least i have my privacy back. =)

*my room,still messy as i haven't bought a new book shelf*

*my sis room.even messier..haha...*

*the living room..so messy.*

This is the process of spring clean.Will update on after spring clean.Lets see whether it turns out neat and tidy. xD

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyo yo....this is a girls room? I am amazed....but won't let you see mine also hahaha. I have the whole house to myself and.....err nevermind.

Clean up your room girl!!! (Stern Look) :P

Anonymous said...

Wah! So messy!

My favourite method when doing spring cleaning is throwing stuff away!

So make sure you either throw or donate 1/2 of your stuff away to have a very clean room!

C-mille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C-mille said...

[Leon]->still cleaning la bro' but now looks neater but still waiting,this saturday go ikea buy bookshelf..hehehe..*big smiles*

[Adino]->hey hey,nice of you to drop by.sadly the 1st impression you get is my messy room..haha..yes,i'm recycling all my exam papers(except recent ones)

Anonymous said...

Waa you so lucky la my si foo come to yours and post...he only posted one in mine. So now i have to compete with you....see who is the favorite one. THE RIVALRY BEGINS. haha.

OOOOO Ikea Shelf. Richnya. hehe. Happy Happy! I am happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.