Saturday, May 9, 2009

Krispy Kreme!


Tea anyone? xD



Finally! I finished my midterm exam!!!! but not exactly relief that it is over coz there's still the results to recieve and have to work harder for the AS trials which will be around the corner. Time flies. >.< Anyway, after exam, went out with a college friend of mine to Time Square! Why Time Square? coz...



Yes!!! Krispy Kremes! Actually I never heard of this doughnut company before until this friend of mine who was soooooo....and i mean SOOooo excited that it finally open a branch in Malaysia that he wanted to go and buy since the first day it opened but didn't have the chance, so we went after the exam. They had quite a nice place to chill and eat and relax.


Sweet delights =D
can you see how much calories in there... @.@


They have 2 levels; level 1 is where they sell and make the doughnuts;
level 2, chill relax talk eat and enjoy. ^^


Basically we went to Time Square just to eat.haha...okla, put it in a nicer way, to treat ourselves, indulge in what we want. =D Which means, I finally got to eat my SUBWAY that i've been craving!!!!! I tell you, the first bite of my Subway was MMMmmmmmmm, trigerring all my taste budssssss.....yuummmmmmyyyy.....hehe..I forgot to take the picture of my subway...too occupied with savouring and enjoying the moment..xD...My friend didn't eat Subway though, coz' he was craving for something else, KFC...and we went KFC after my Subway...and no, i did not eat anything in KFC..xD

Ohhh! and and there was this chocolate event where the deputy prime minister was there to launch it. I think it was to promote chocolate especially Malaysian coco/chocolate. There was some cool chocolate artworks.


Chocolate castle! cool huh? =D


Masquerade...i like this....vintage-ish and mysterious


Some sort of anime character i think, this is more of the fine art, can't really see the details here =/

ZoOm Malaysia! xD


Man sculpture

But-ter-fly; its made purely chocolate like the rest that i've posted.
Looks real right?


Upclose

Last but not least............Mr.Bean!
This is for those Mr.Bean fans out there..hehe


After eating, and looking at the artworks, we didn't really had time to go walk around and shop... =( .....but i told myself, i must bring my girlfriends to shop together in Time Square one day, which i hope will be soon. =D

No comments: