Sunday, January 17, 2010

17-01-2010

Today passed as like any other ordinary day. People go grocery shopping as usual, eat their 3 meals a day as usual, nothing out of the blue but yet to me, today the 17th of January is a very special day indeed. Nostalgic day for me as i remember back my other years of this day....

Year 2010 will be a new start for me for so many different things in so many ways....

It beautiful to have found that someone to share my thoughts with yet...
It hurts to realise certain things..

With the 3 people whom I spend most/all of my years with have overlooked this beautiful day, my heart aches but its ok.

I promise myself that i will not cry today but i know i will break that promise....

Thank you for those who remembered this day....

I treasure every single moment with you in my heart

No comments: