Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Avoiding

Hey people,

I guess I've been MIA (missing in action) again. Or maybe not again for some of you. Bad habit stirring up as I've been avoiding certain things because I don't want to face certain things. Yeah I do that often, avoid...avoid.....avoid........................

Anyway, back to my life. My life doesn't really sux. I feel blessed in alot of ways yet i feel i don't deserve it. Its my own attitude that made it miserable. Typical me and my attitude. I'm not a goody good girl. Deep down in there, there's a monster..hahaha...I'm sure alot of you agree with that..haha......okla, confession time...i love to party and i mean Par-ty!...I know its not adviceble..wait, its a no no actually but......yea i know, i'm in danger, ahh bad bad bad girl.........ok, i don't know what to say...haha...

Non sense update for now...haha..but will try to update something more cheerful? happening?

Ciaozz

3 comments:

nancy said...

Hi Carmille

It is true that its our attitude that's a great discouragement to us.

We are blessed created as who we are and its the choices we made that 'spoils' it all (or made our life sucks or sux as you put it....hahaha :P ). But i believe in every circumstances, we learn from them, we really do. We just need to ponder long enough to realize that. He doesn't allow us to go through any situations without reasons and us learning and coming out of them wiser and stronger and definitely depending on Him.

We are learning everyday. Though you are 'avoiding' but you are transparent to share....thank you.

nancy said...

forgot to add...please be careful there about the party thing. :)

Anonymous said...

I am so worried.....