Thursday, July 10, 2008

this sux

Life has been awfully quiet here........not the quiet that i like.........maybe this quietness is what i brought to myself. Its so easy getting rid of people but it takes effort being nice and to care for others............


So manythings have happened. Old and New hurts, sadness, anger everything unplesant arise............




Love can change a person for the better or the worst.........................



I've come to not wanting to care about anything but i can't, its just not me.......so i'll just care a little less about everything...................





I've been hurt so deeply by you. I want to forgive and let it pass and continue with life but it seems that everytime i see you i'll have this anger, hate (maybe)................




I hate growing up. How i wish i could just erase everything and start life all over again. Maybe not all over again but i just wish i could stop growing and remain in my innocent years where i don't have to care about anything, don't have to think so much, don't have to..............



Hating this attitude of mine!!!! GOD HELP ME!!! :'(




letting emotions take over.........is this what you call emotional?......... more of stupidity..........yeah i am.......



Burying myself with work seem like a good option now.........

1 comment:

siewlee said...

my dear sister i hope u're feeling better by now.. there will be days in life where it seem so bad.. and you wish it never had to happen that way... but what i come to believe is that without pain and suffering, we will never learn to grow. Haha yea you mentioned you don't wanna grow, but we must! I'm sure God wants you to grow stronger in Him everyday hehe =)