Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hey people!

Super sorry for going missing for quite awhile. And i want to thank those who actually came and check my blog for updates..thank you very muchie for your support...xD...hehehe

Anyway what have i been up to lately? Back in July, I've been quite busy with my interact stuff especially the International Understanding Day. Honestly i was quite stressed out and being quite emo most of the time as there was so many things that had to be done and yet not done ( i'm sure you get what i meant). There was so many last minute thing ( as usual right?) and i as a board member had to learn a dance as a presentation. Anyway I.U Day was on the 26th of July. Typical, the night before JJ and I went down to Subang to a friend house in 17 to finish up every last minute thing that we could possibly think of. JJ had a ''curfew'' that he must be home by 10.30 and we left kk at 8.40. And guess what, the others who were suppose to help was on their way too but to AC( Asia Cafe) to eat dinner......Since i too have not had my dinner that time, i didn't want to feel awkward and dumb doing the stuff alone while they're having fun in AC..so we joined them. We left AC about 9.30 plus and start our last minute thing. Anyway, we stayed there doing the last touch up until almost midnight ( yes my mom knows).

Some info on I.U.Day.

Theme : Viva La Italiano

Venue : Summit Auditorium

Below are some pics of after I.U Day. ( I didnt' manage to take any picture before the event as i was quite busy running up and down....)



* Ed- Vinn and me ( dance partner..xD)*

* phaik wei, phaik teng( yes twins), amanda, me, yin shi*

* JJ, PT, Amanda, Lai, Wen Jie, Chen Nam *



* They look so gloomy under that light*

*Guess which is our Interact president and which is our MC of the day.....Left Evan( president), right MC (forgot what's his name)*

* Goofing around*

And there you have it, our crazy bunch of people...xD...if i manage to get hold of the video of my dance, then i might post it up..hehe..

1 comment:

Nancy Alexandra said...

Darling looks so sexy ah...hehehe