Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dorment NOT anymore!

My darling bloggie!

I've missed you!!!..hehehe...

Yesh yes I do realise I've been dorment for like 3 full months (July, August, September). Why? Its because I didn't have the mood to update my blog eventhough alot of events had happened. Why no mood? Its coz' of the little mood spoiler that happened one week after my A levels exam which I did blog about just a few post below.

Anyway I suddenly thought of blogging again is because of my dad. Yes, he does has a good amount of influence on me, influence to either totally spoil my mood or to push me to think and do something. You see, my dad found out that lil' sista has a blog and sis got all upset bout' it coz' to her, a blog is meant to be something private and kinda of a ''no parents are allowed'' area. Dad was happy and glad to have found her blog and was talking bout' it. And of course dad did encourage me to start a blog, start writing about my interested course and about my new found hobby ecetera. Then he goes on saying ' A blog is for people to read and see, if you don't want others to read your blog means you have something to hide."

So I was thinking to myself, should I start a new blog writing all about my hobby and interest and keep this blog with my real expressed feelings in the shadows? I came to a conclusion of a NO, I will not start a new blog, I will continue on with this current blog. This is my blog and this is where I express my discomfort, my dislike, my anger and my happiness. Everyone is free to read it and leave a comment but don't come judging me if you don't like the way I express or write about you or who-so-ever. Period. I have nothing to hide. Thats what I can say. I will reveal my blog to those who I want to when I think its the right time. As for now, If my parents or whoever relatives read my blog by accident then so be it.

So what happened during these 3 months...hmm...

July..
July went by not so pleasantly. As what I can remember there was tension going around between me and my parents regarding my degree course and my relationship and me finding a job. At the end, I got a teaching job at Xiao Dou Dou which pays quite well.

August..
I volunteered at Touch and Grow Community Support(TGCS) teaching special children for 2 months (August and September). I really enjoyed teaching those children, they are very special indeed.
Our Youth, Sword Squad had Pyjamas Night this month and Kean Lee joined us! I was of course happy that he could join us and that he can get to know our crazy youths..xD

September...
Went to Popular bookfest and bought a few books to read. One of which is a book regarding nutrition, quite interesting I must say. I'll write more on those in a new entry. Dad bought me a baking book and I've manage to try out quite a number of recipes and still counting =D. Will definately blog on those in a new entry =D

Those are just the summary of what had happened during the past 3 months..hehe...and the most important update is that I changed my hair style! =D


Ta-da!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ приобрести кино
для сайта yencarmille.blogspot.com