Saturday, January 24, 2009

Surprise surprisee


*SJ10C*


Well well, what can i say...I got a pleasant surprise from my fellow classmates on Monday. I definately did not expect anything as I just got to know my classmates for like less than 2 weeks. Before that, a little about SJ10C. My class consist of student's from different places in Malaysia. From KL to Ipoh, Negeri Sembilan, Johor, Pahang, and even Sarawak. We're like one big family, we/they welcome any new comer( irrespective of races) and make them feel that they belong . And we always stick together(well most of the time in campus ) especially during lunch time.

Anyway like i was saying earlier, on Monday after I-forgotten-what-lecture, we were all heading for the canteen for lunch. There was this long corridor that we hav to walk to reach the canteen, as we were walking, suddenly my whole class burst out singing ''Happy Birthday'' song not just once but until the corridor ended. I was embarressed and surpriced as well, and i thought that was the end of it but they shared and bought me a present, which i did not expect at all. I was very happy indeed.


* My birthday pressie from SJ10C*



* Tada! its an earring, I know its not so clear but its an eiffel tower earring*



* the content of the birthday card*

My 18th birthday was definately embarressing and full of surprises in different kind of way. Thanks guys for the present!.... hehe

5 comments:

Nancy Alexandra said...

what a wonderful surprise! That was so nice of them... Hehehe nice nice very nice...

Nancy Alexandra said...

P.s why is everyone in your class wearing black?

Anonymous said...

Nice and warm bunch of new friends you have there! Enjoy your college life...I am sure you will la :)

Ya...I noticed too, the black tops!

Anonymous said...

hehehe..yes yes they're one of a kind of ppl..hahaha...

why are we in black ar?..hehe coz like i said b4, we always travel in group and they wanted to 'prove' how united our class were so once awhile one will suggest all to dress in the same colour. We did all white top b4 then this were the all black top. ^^

Nancy Alexandra said...

Gangster!!!! Haha Just joking...