Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday~

Hey peeps,

So this is just a little update on what happened on Thursday (6/5/10).

I came down all the way from college to Bandar Sunway just to go for a lingerie warehouse sale.

Was it worth the trip? Of Course Yes! It was damn worth it. I can finally throw away my old scarlet bras which all of them are already deformed and rusty (the support wire) and I got myself a good 6 sets of new undergarments of Pierre Cardin, Young Hearts brand for only RM64!!!

A big shout out to sister Charity Choo for the info of the warehouse sale! Thank you! And I did enjoy myself shopping with Alex and Charity. =D Will definately want more of the sister shopping/blabbering time, after my exam of course...

Anyway, after the warehouse shopping spree, Lionel dropped me back to Pyramid so that I can meet up with Kean Lee (yes he followed me all the way from hostel). We had BBQ Plaza for lunch , then we went window shopping for awhile before we went back to hostel.

Kean Lee wanted to get a new pair of earphones. So we went into Sony Centre at the new wing to browse through their selections of earphones. Anyway I saw something so familiar yet different. It was the new Sony Walkman W series.
This is the newer model. According to the store manager, it was released in the market on 5/5/10. So its quite new. Apparently its 'more' water resistant than the previous one. So everything is the same except for the water resistant part. Of course it's not meant to be submerged in water for a long time aka you cannot listen to it while swimming ; its just an extra point for those who sweat alot and I mean drenched wet whenever they exercise. The design differ slightly than the 1st edition. To me, this new one is more squarish and I still favour my 1st edition design. I shall just be bias.

So yeah, it's just a chill off time from all the studying and honestly, it was good to be near home. I've been away from home for more than 2 weeks and still counting. Goodness sake, I'm like the only person at home who haven't seen the 'masterpiece' of the renovation of our main gate. Argh..not anytime soon i guess...won't be home until my exam ends which is until 2nd week of June. I do miss home and the people back home!

Don't forget me!!!

*hugs & kisses!*

No comments: