Friday, April 30, 2010

Giggles!!!

Sony Walkman W series
A beauty isn't it?

I was officially the proud owner of one of this babe on 11/1/10. How I came to have it, well it was an early birthday surprise from Kean Lee for my 19th birthday. I've kept this birthday present from everyone up till date. It never left hostel, actually it did, once. Kean Lee brought it home for one weekend. Anyway, he got to know that I liked this gadget coz' once when we went out, I was drooling over it when we visited one of the Sony Centre. To me, this is like the coolest invention ever! A wireless walkman!

I didn't expect him to buy it for me though. Which is why I said I was really surprised when he placed a big package infront of me 6 days before my birthday. I've been using it when I do my laundry, dishes and doing maths in hostel. Oh! and it also helps me to concentrate better in my studies when my room mate is watching chinese drama series on her laptop. She never uses headphones so the drama can get quite annoying and distracting.

When it first came out, I wanted to have it coz' it would really accompany me with my jogging. But since having it, I've never brought it out with me to jog. Anyway I haven't been jogging since my last run which was Standard Chartered KL marathon 2009. I'm hoping to pick up jogging again though after my A levels and hopefully able to rope Kean Lee into jogging too. He dislike exercising! Which is a big No NO for me.

I would recommend this for those who jogs or cycle especially as it is real convenient. Oh and housewifey too! Good company while doing housework alone! hehehe! One drawback is their 2GB capacity. How I wish they would come out with a version with bigger capacity.

-XoXo-

No comments: