Sunday, June 8, 2008

last day of my holidays

Another day of staying up. Somehow i feel that i won't have the chance to enjoy this peaceful night anytime soon which is why i am taking the opportunity.

I don't want to grow up!!! I want to stay in high school, don't have to step into the scary world, don't have to......but we'll have to move on in life anyway. Time never stop ticking. We'll have to learn to overcome worldly stuff? Learn how to stand firm on what we believe in and not give into temptations. Its not easy, it never is, everybody says its a demanding, scary world out there, be prepared. Gosh, i suddenly feel so small, where i would get pushed around by people, feeling inferior. All these thoughts, feeling small, useless, inferior i think its all a psycologycal thing, it is MR. S.A.Tan who wants us to feel right? To bring us down, make us feel vulnerable.

As i was chatting with a friend earlier, many times we keep finding excuses for ourself, always adding "but" in every sentence. Maybe not all of you but some including me. I guess what you said was right, as we grow, we think more and our little brain start complicating things because we think too much!!! This attitude have to change but...i hate it when i keep having ''but's'' in my sentence. haih... like another friend of mine said, "if you always find excuse for yourself, you will always give excuse and never change. Its all depend on you whether you want to change or not. If you really do want to change, you will not find excuse for yourself." To say i want to change my attitude, it is not easy. In other words, its easier said than done. Playing safe is ok wat. but i guess playing safe won't get us far.

Everything in life comes in pairs. Before you can succeed, you must know what is failure ; to know what is love, pleasure, you must know what is pain ; to improve and learn, you must learn to make mistakes.

Ok, my brain is freezing up now. I can't think anymore. Can't continue my entry, each time trying to write another sentence, my head hurts. Its either i'm thinking too much thats why or i need my rest. This entry is definately very messy. haha. Anyway i hope you'll get my message?? through such short entry. Its better to have written something rather than none.

No comments: