Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Science ''fun'' day out?

Today i went to school feeling tired but i just dismissed the thought of feeling tired and weak coz' i know that the feeling will just go away once class started. Surprisingly i couldn't get rid of the tiredness as i was yawning all the way the whole day and i was kinda moody and after recess, i was having a slight headache. Tired girl becomes and angry girl. haha.. anyway i was being straightforward than usual so my friends were like ''why are you so fierce'', i was like''got meh? its the truth what.'' Some keep asking me''why so emo'' but i just dismissed their questions. All in all, i do feel bad for in a way snapping at some of my friends but then its just me, when i'm moody, i rather not talk. I know i know, bad habit and i have tried my best to snap less at people so its a good start =D.

Anyway, today was also a science day, there were science activities going on in the science lab and badminton court. Some pretty cool experiments and science riddles to be solved. Even with my headache, i had fun messing around with the experiments and i finally found out what my blood group is.haha. I don't know whether that experiment accurate anot la but better than not knowing what blood group i am.

Went back to class late as i was having fun with the experiments, found out i had a few homework to do and they super last minute only announced that this thursday, as a class, they want to sell food and drinks to raise class funds to pay for our senior page. They are planning to sell buchetta, hotdog, ice-cream and frizzy longan. Honestly i was very moody as they were so last minute in informing people so i just kept my straight face and silent stare. Haih, for raising money for senior page sake, i have to stay back tomorrow to go shop for the buchetta ingredients. There goes another week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ah so funny la.....very mesmerized by little things. I love your expressions when you like find out something you didn't know. Hahaha so funny sometimes when I tipu you also

C-mille said...

Hahaha...yes i do (sometimes) get mesmerized by little things..xD..hehe...wait, is that good or bad...

i think its bad,rite?coz' ppl like u find it amusing on how i react so u purposely bluff me...and u know la,my reaction sometimes quite slow wan, i look like a fool after realising you were only bluffing me.

Nancy Alexandra said...

Hey, I wish my class mates were that united. It always comes down to my group of friends who are a bunch of crazy baboons that take care of all the things for class. Such as class deco competition, cleanest class and most recently senior column.So sad...

Carmille never ceases to be amazed! tehehe