Friday, June 13, 2008

Schools back

Yes!!! Internet explorer is finally working again! haha. so happy =D but firefox, safari and flock cannot work, weird, does is mean its high time to change comp? *big grin* hahaha. Its ok, i think i'll still wait for my new laptop next year, not that long away. muahaha. Anyway, i want to say sorry for the weird past 2 post. Staying up late really can make one think even more. haha. or maybe its something i've been wanting to say out....

So school's finally started, but this first week of our second semester, we did not study much as students were preparing for Hari Sukan tommorow, Saturday at MPSJ. I don't know whether i want to go or not because i scared it might be boring and a waste of time as i'm not participating in anything but then its my last year in high school! Anyway my exam results, definately could be better, i could have done better if given more time, careless mistakes yadda yadda yadda.....lots of excuse. Whats done is done, keep grumbling and making such a big fuss about it won't change anything. Now have to focus on my weakness and improve. Easier said than done. sigh. i'm not saying i am satisfied with my results as its too average for my parents to accept (or isit that is just what I think about them). I haven't told them yet about my results, will have to soon or when they start asking, i'll get lots of nagging.

That reminds me, i know that people always say ''Don't judge a book by its cover'' as ''Dont judge a person by his/her look'' but then what if someone decide to do something when the bible says we can't for example getting a tattoo as in permanent tattoo. I am disappointed at myself as i could not stop a friend from getting a tattoo, who happens to be a believer and quite a spiritual person, or did i judge him too soon. If i could have said something more at that time...but i was just so lost at speech, shock that he want to get a tattoo on that day itself, already with his money ready and approval from parents. What disappointed me more is that he said he 'consulted' his church leader and they gave the green light for him to get a tattoo......*jaw drop*.... I asked him what he planned to tattoo, he said_____ which signifies freedom. First thing that went through my mind was ''WHAT?!?!?" but i was just too speechless to say anything ( which i later regretted). Ok, maybe you guys might say ''freedom'' is quite general but then......haih....i also don't know la.......

No comments: