Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ramble ramble

I think I’ve been missing for quite some time now. Trials is finally over which could only mean SPM is getting nearer! Well then, now trials is over what can I blog about?..hmm..i’ll jus ramble around then.

I enjoyed working out / stressing up my body the day after trials ended. Didn’t felt that satisfactory of the aching of my body for such a long time. Note: No, I don’t enjoy hurting myself. I just enjoy exercising. Anyway, on Saturday morning, went jogging at the normal route and then straight away go for badminton at the club for 2 hours. Syok I tell you. After that, went for steam bath. Relax relax hehe . Met some old primary school mate, joined them for sauna but immediately regretted. Coz’ I felt so out of place. The things they talk about…awkward. You see, among the primary school mate i’m with, I was the only one studying in Subang where as they all are in Kota Kemuning school. So, they were like talking about their soon to come prom night and who asked who out etc. I was like ‘ok, this is weirdly boring/ childish.’ Mayb coz’ I wasn’t part of it….xD…Luckily my sis came to the rescue. haha Anyway, dad fetch us home and gosh, my body was so exhausted that I fell into a deep sleep but woke up soon after to go Subang Parade.

At Parade, I pulled ( not literally) my dad into the World of Sports, wanted to get a new running shoe as it was sales time and a lot of Mizuno products are on sales. Anyway, I got a new running shoe which cost like RM240 but with 50% off *yay!*. My dad bought 3 Mizuno shirt, sis got a jacket, I got a shirt and a pants all at the 70% off corner. All in all, everything including the shoe, added up to only cost about RM250 which is RM10 more than the original shoe price * big smiles*



* My new Mizuno Wave Aura*

Then we rushed back and quickly rush to BCM ( Bible College Malaysia) as we’re suppose to have our Youth and Adult challenge and later witness a water baptism. Guess what, we lost to the adults this year again, but we were better than last year *smiles* coz we won captain ball ( by one point) out of the frissbee and oestrogen soccer game, which was only the girls can score. It was close coming to a tie though. We will now train soccer! Won’t we girls * winks* haha. Hopefully next year, it won’t end up like our frissbee. Haha. All the training but we still lost to the adults like a lot of points, malu malu.

We had a great fellowship eating dinner together. Forgot to take the pictures of the food though =/ but in a way its good not to have pictures of food too right? Can spare you guys from drooling while reading..hahaha… Soon after, we had praise and worship and a short service before 5 of our dear brother and sisters were baptize in water. *clap clap clap*

Oh did i mention it was raining during our Adult-Youth challenge?...yup, the field was muddy and wet.


*CNS posing after the soccer game*


*Our free mud leg wrap..haha*


Ohh.. I got another new pet! Thanks to uncle Daniel, I got a new fighting fish..hehe


* The blue one is my sister's*

* This fiery red one is mine*

Thats it for now...toodles ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had quite a day! :)

Nancy Alexandra said...

wahhh after all that not tired? hahahahah I'd be beat! So tired I might not even wake up for the next day...haha

Unknown said...

Nice shoes...and fish!! heheeheeehee

C-mille said...

Sorry, after so long only reply..xD

yea that day was fun, as it was just after my trials.

Alex : its ok tiring our body once a while..at least its fun for me la..xD

Sarah : the fishes are surviving well leh..hehehe