Saturday, September 6, 2008

Randomz

Hi people, sad to say but i won't be blogging very frequently anytime soon...its not like i blog frequently also.........anyway yeah trials coming soon, well actually it started. I sat my first paper on the first day which was my Chinese paper. Anyway the main paper will start on Monday.

Why do i push myself to study at times? and end up skipping certain things which used to be very important to me....well i want to try my best to excel in my studies, i mean who doesn't. And before you get the wrong idea, no i'm not ignoring God or putting Him aside because of my exam k..please.... So why i want to excel? well, to try to get a scholarship so that my parents wont' be burdened so much when i want to further my studies like next year. O.o

Anyways, these few days i enjoy playing my piano. I don't mean that i don't enjoy playing but usually i seldom play but these few days i look forward to playing the piano. Maybe i just find it destressing playing the piano, or the beautiful notes and tunes of the piano calms me or when i play i just feel so free and relaxed. Something that i never actually felt before.

Its so cold, its been raining like non stop. Its so cold that i don't have to on the fan and my hair stands from the coldness in the air. Maybe its just me coz' my cold receptors super sensitive. My hands and feets get cold easily or should i say they are always colder than others. Don't know why but yeah. I'm used to hearing people say ''why you so cold wan?'' and I'll reply ''don't know, I'm just cold blooded''..... No la, actually not many people noticed how cold my hands and feet are usually. Anyway, why should they notice.haha..

I'm just doing some random talking. Brain freezing here, I think i'd go get a hot chocolate drink..Mmm...then maybe i'll study for awhile or read.

Stay healthy people! God bless

__xoxoxo__

3 comments:

nancy said...

all the best girl!

Nancy Alexandra said...

Jia you Jia you!

siewlee said...

*echoes behind nancy and nancy...* all the best jia you jia you! =)