Friday, October 31, 2008

Take a Break ;)

Have you ever had the feeling of the light bulb image in your head lights up, and you are 100% sure of the answer to the question? well, I just experienced it. To the SPM students, no this has nothing to do with any soalan ramalan. Its just a question my friend asked me. I'm those type who always fail to answer IQ questions or questions similar to it. I always cannot get the answer, even if I did get it right, its like a lucky guess which I'm not sure of. So pardon my excitement of blogging this....haha..

Anyway, the question was :

What living thing will bleed your blood when you kill it.

My first reaction was, 'oh no, not these type of question again.' Then this friend of mine insisted me to try and guess. So the next question pop up ' Is this another trick question?' 'No' he said.
Ok, so first try, wrong. Second try, also wrong. Then he said 'come on, very easy wan' Then, it literally was like ''Ting!" I knew what was the answer and was sure of it. haha..never felt that in a long time which is why now super jakun. haha.. So readers, what is your answer to that question?

5 comments:

Nancy Alexandra said...

Me no understand the question at all....boohoo....
Whats the answer? Whats the answer? Whats the answer????????

nancy said...

leech?

nancy said...

mosquitoes?

C-mille said...

congrats aunty nancy, see, your so smart. =)...no present though..xD

Anonymous said...

so its leeches or mosquitoes or both?
:P