Tuesday, October 28, 2008

weeeee!!!

I'm getting my own laptop!!! *screams of excitement* can you feel the excitement for me too...hahaha.


I'm getting this laptop from my good ol' friend at a good deal. I never expect my parents to actually agree in buying me the laptop or anytime soon especially SPM is like 2 weeks away! So to me, its like a pre-SPM result present, pre- christmas present, pre- birthday present from both my parents and my good ol' friend. I don't know what did I do to deserve this. Well, i guess I'd better work harder to get a good and better result for my SPM. Its worth it though =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...yes dear, can feel your excitement! :)
It is definitely worth it and I am sure your parents know that you deserve it!

C-mille said...

hehehehe..thanks =D

Anonymous said...

This is how your parents say how much the appreciate you. They love with unconditionally they gave you this gifts not because expecting anything. The gave the gift for who you are to them.

Anonymous said...

This is how your parents expressed how much they appreciate you. They love you unconditionally, they gave you this gift not because they are expecting anything things from you. They gave the gift for you being you and for who you are to them.

Sorry for my earlier grammatically disastrous post.

C-mille said...

hi pastor, nice of you to drop a comment. =D

I never once doubt about their love to me. I know whatever they do, everything down to the long lectures are done out of love for me. Which is why i treasure them alot, every moment i spent with them. Its just that we(I) don't directly express my love. I'm sure all of us have our ways of expressing how we love our parents or people who are dear to us.