Sunday, March 14, 2010

fluttery fluuu...hehe

Ahh ~ another day has come and gone. Its 4am, sunday morning! ( told ya my body clock is kinda out)..heh..

Today was another day of studying, eating and more studying with kean lee in hostel. Studying together, the sight of seeing our partner working hard for the little future and dream that we both hope for really encourages me to wanting to do the same to put in our best and not give up.

As for tomorrow, I will be going home for the week break before coming back to hostel again on the 21st of march to sit for my trials.

------------------------------------------------------

I was once an Interact Club BOD and did organise International Understanding Day back then and I know how stressful and crazy it can get organising events. Anyway, I am quite proud of this year Interact Club BOD as they somewhat did a good job in marketing, advertising and running the I.U Day. Why do i say so? Coz' I did not attend the event at all but just by reading their blog, I can so feel their excitement, energy, enthusiasism and dedication in the making of the event. Therefore, I proudly introduce http://www.interactsmkss17.blogspot.com.
I find it interesting, knowing what they did just to raise funds etc. I had my times and they had theirs. Those were the days.

Anyways, I'm signing off now. I'm so looking forward to home and good home cooked food! I've been eating like biscuits and more biscuits and junks for my meals * yucks*
Nothing makes you miss home then staying away from home.

HOME SWEET HOME here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D


No comments: