Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Picka boo!

What is wrong with some people nowadays? Can't they read that female dormitories are strictly for females only???

I'm fine with you wanting to bring over your male counterpart/companion/partner/boyfriend for a visit to your room. I'm not too ok with your male 'friend' staying overnight in your room, anyway its not my room so its non of my business. BUT it gets not ok at all when your male 'friend' starts using the FEMALE common toilet ( where all females on that floor shares the same toilet to bathe and do whatever that female does) to do your Male business. And what was worse is that the female friend actually washes the male friend clothes and hangs it out in the open just outside her door.

So if you still don't get what i'm talking about, its actually my dorm next door neighbour. You see, since beginning of the year, her boyfriend has been going over to her room and since then he's been making himself at home, sleeping over her place often, using the female toilet to do his business and his girlfriend even washes his clothes! Yes! it is true! Once i was washing my laundry and coincidently she was beside me washing her his clothes! I was surprise to see that she was so open in washing his clothes in the toilet when I and other females dorm mates were around. She even hung his clothes outside her room even with his underwear! I was literally like 'WTH?!?!'

The toilet part to me was really tooo much of him. At first I did not believe my floormate who told me she often sees him in the female toilet and there was once when she was bathing, he came in to do his business in the other cubicle. How did she know it was a 'he'? She said he cleared his troat, the clearing voice sounded very deep and male-ish. Anyway quite recently, I just came back from college and so very unfortunate, I saw him coming out of her room, he made eye contact with me (aka saw me) and nonchalantly he just turn and went into the toilet! I was dumb struck, ticked off, disgusted!

Come on! If you want to go to your girlfriend's room, please do it discretely ( Yes, he walks up the stairs to her room on the 3rd floor as if he was going back to his own room). If you want to use the female common toilet, make sure there is no other girls around before using it. For goodness sake, non of use want to see a guy using the toilet that we ( girls) use to bathe!

Common sensely think, what do you think others would think about you or look at you when they know that your boyfriend is practically living with you? Honestly the sight of him( my neighbours boyfriend) just disgust me. I have no respect of her at all. Where is your dignity?

Oh by the way, even her ( my neighbour) roommate brings her boyfriend to her room too very openly.

I guess I'm just enlightening you people about some things that are happening around hostel especially my floor.

Anyway, my trials starts today at 8.30am ( heh ..i know i know i should be sleeping now) but i'm just to darn excited! xD..so I won't be updating often.

Wish me luck!

Toodles!

Lotsalove!

--XoXo--

No comments: