Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rambles from hostel canteen =D

The night doesn't seem that peaceful after all when your staying over the weekends in hostel.

I'm currently in the Hostel canteen area where i was suppose to be stuyding but i thought of utilising the facilities that is provided ( the wireless internet connection)...heh..

anyways, i'm not alone here, there are quite a number of people still up and awake, mostly using laptops and a small amount doing course work. There are some who come out from their rooms at weird hours (3am) just to go online.

Yes, I'm still awake at this hour of time ( 3.30am). Trials is just around the corner which is 23rd of march till end of the month. There is just so much to cover, so many things that need to be done. I've been staying up for the past 3 days just to study and this is my plan till next week. My body clock has somewhat been turn upside down but its ok coz' I'm burning as much midnight oil as possible now as I don't want to stay up during the exam period.

Hopefully i'm able to last till end of this month!

This is my table with books and my laptop sprawled all over. Most of it is not my books tho..heh


2 comments:

Unknown said...

i know i may have set a bad example... but really you should not be sleeping too late.... :)

but yes i think 2.30 am is fine... provided you don't start snoozing in class.... i still remember my lecturer catching me sleeping... it was well... .
i realized that as A2 grew closer, i started to worry less... i knew i had to study hard... very hard.. but i did not really want to...


anyhow... wishing you all the best in your exams....
i really hope you do well...

God bless...

C-mille said...

hey ya arnan!

Glad you could drop by my blog. Its not that active tho i must say. heh..

Arnan, you did not set a bad example at all..look what turn out of ur results after nights of staying up late to study ;D

We're both working very hard for this exam. I hope our hardwork do pay off. but at the end, its still in God's hand.

what are you doing now anyway?

and thanks for your best wishes. Any word of advice? hehe..

God bless!