Monday, March 15, 2010

home!! =D

Today is not exactly Sunday but i'm finally home. and i'm on my comfy bed now blogging.

Sunday~

Woke up kinda late today about 12 noon ( i slept quite late the day b4 so yeah....) After washing up, i took my time packing all my books and notes and tutorials. By the time i finish packing, it was already 3pm and somehow i just felt kinda slow in doing things/ tired so after packing i took my nap. I'm suppose to be studying but i was just too excited to go home. I lazed around and waited for my parents to pick me up for dinner.

I didn't had a good lunch, i had a box of chocolate milk and biscuits for lunch.. so i was kinda looking forward for a good dinner. Anyway, about 6.20pm, I went down to the canteen to meet up with kean lee and ate twisties (chezzy flavour) *Yumm!* =D

Spent some time just accompanying one another before we both leave for home. It was a beautiful evening i must say. The sky was hue blue with a tinge of orange sunset. Beautiful and mesmerising. We both do enjoy taking evening strolls together, feeling the wind in our face and the fresh air.

After we parted, i continue to wait for my parents while trying to read some biology. I was expecting them to arrive about 8pm but they came half an hour later. So, the plan was to eat a simple meal and go home. Dad drove us to a backlane restaurant where they were famous for their steam fish. If i'm not mistaken its in Raja Laut, Restaurant Ong Lai ( Goh Kee). We reached there about 9pm and it was full house as we still had to wait for a table. And by the time our food came, it was already 10pm! Anyway, the bill came up to rm155, 4 person ate for rm155! crazy wei..well, we ordered steam fish, prawns ( as big as my hand! actually my hands not that big so don't hav to be so shock..xD), vegetable, fried oysters and noodles. Each person had 2 prawns and I had 3 big prawns mainly coz' mom only ate 1. Seafood's usually the dishes that is costly. Anyway Its been quite some time since i had such yummy meal so i just wallopp whatever there is..heh..

So thats my day for Sunday. The best part for today was the food! hehe..well of course i did enjoy my little evening stroll and home sweet home =D

No comments: