Saturday, April 3, 2010

Global Climate Meltdown!!!

Its SO FREAKING hot Hot HOTTT! back here in Kota Kemuning!!!

Those who do know me well,
I feel cold, chilled easily
and I mean Easily/ UBER sensitive cold receptors

Back in TARC hostel,
It rains(pouring rain) almost every single day there
In the late morning- afternoon, it does get super hot
BUT in the evening - night - next morning,
the temperature DO drop like crazy
I have to wear my sweater even without the fan on
and even my room floor gets cold!
I'm seriously not exaggerating

Anyway,
Since my source says it rains almost everyday back here in KK,
I thought the temperature would also drop at night
but NOO~
There is still the HOT and STUFFY feeling in the air
LUCKILY I have the luxury of air-con
If not, I think I would soak myself in the swimming pool to sleep...


**************************


Who is to blame for this crazy temperature?
I don't remember Malaysia being this hot 5 years ago
Part of the migration of Malaysians to other countries is due to our country's overall temperature rise beside the 'other' factors

I do realise that
switching on the air- con everyday definately does not help reduce global warming
and Printing lots of photocopied notes/books! do not help save the trees

We ourselves cause this global warming
but we only know how to point fingers and blame
blame the authorities for not taking actions
blame for not educating public
blame ____ for burning rubbish in the open
blame ____ for ______________
Most of us know how to fill in the blanks

************


I know this seems like its half hanging
I guess I'm just letting the heat affect me
...heh....

Food for thought then =)

No comments: