Saturday, April 10, 2010

Aloha~

Aww man! One week has passed and my scheduled post was not even posted!..ish...wonder where went wrong...hmmm..

I've got so many updates that i want to post up but I just ain't got the time. The whole of last week was study study study for me. Even yesterday which was a Friday, I spent the whole night till morning studying....

Haih...What to do, my trial results suck till the max.But I'm not giving up at all! Now I'm putting my full effort to finish studying all my topics for each and every subject that I'm taking. Hoping to finish everything before end of this month so that I can focus entirely on my past years and answering questions.

Let me just give you a brief idea on how much I've got to study.

Biology - 10 big chapters and I've only covered 5 so far.
Chemistry - 25 ( big and small chapters) and I've only covered 8 chapters.
Physics - 20 chapters and I've covered 17 chapters ( Thank Goodness!)
Mathematics - Applied Maths covered all
Pure Maths all except Differentiation & Integration topic (which is a big topic!)

I've didn't even break it down for you yet. I'll spare you guys on the details unless you really want to know what I've got to study.

I'm sure some would ask ' Why put in your full effort now when you've got one whole year of last year to put in your full effort' Well for that question, all I can say is that every student will have their downfall..I did not put in enough efford..thats why.....

Ahh well, this is what you get when you sign up for A levels. So peeps, think carefully before going into any course.


Cheerios

^^

No comments: