Monday, April 12, 2010

MooooWeeee!!

Ahh yess...about my ice skating plan that I mentioned in the previous post.

Well, after my trials, I did not get to ice skate (unfortunately). My dearest said that it would probably be a better decision if we were to go ice skating after our A levels as we will not be bogg down with the thoughts of having to finish our studies and the thought of exam is round the corner. I thought and I thought...and yeah, he is right, ice skating can wait. So my venting on going ice skating after trials was just a venting of thought after all.

However, we did went for movies! hehe..actually one movie only since after trials. We watched...

How to train your dragon.. Not in 3D..heh..

Since I read 2 movie review and both of the review said that it was worth watching and I thought why not since I needed a movie which offers a good laugh. But at the end of the movie, I thought it was ok nia. It was funny but it was a forgetable movie unlike Iron man which I can watch over and over again and still laugh at the same scene ( which seldom happen).

My advice before watching this movie, DO NOT watch the trailer! I repeat! DONOT watch the trailer or it'll just spoil the movie like how it did for me. And well, just buy a DVD and watch it at home. Not worth the money to watch in the cinema. Save the money for Iron Man 2 =D

No comments: