Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Springing April~

Its raining heavily outside now..I'm currently stuck in the CITC (Communication IT Centre), can't seem to go anywhere got of the rain. So I'm here reading some blogs, reading wiki and updating.

I know I've been MIA-ing for quite some time. Been catching up on my studies. I've got a dateline to meet. I hope to update often though as I've got alot of things that I want to post but like I've said previously, I just ain't got the time.

Kean Lee parents took me out for dinner on Sunday. I didn't want to follow but his mom insisted. She was really nice. They took me out for dinner three times to date since last year. Kean Lee said his mom really likes me, whenever he gets into the car, the 1st or 2nd line is always asking bout' me. Mainly whether they need to takeaway dinner for me. Once, they purposely made a trip back to hostel to send me dinner even though they wanted to go out shopping after their dinner/ before sending Kean Lee back to hostel. I always insist that I didn't want dinner but I guess his mom is as persistent as me.

Anyway we ate Bak Kut Teh. YUMM!!! I've been craving for a proper yummy meal since my parents didn't came down last weekend to visit me. I really appreciated it when his mom insisted that I join them for dinner.

Note: His parents doesn't know bout' us yet.

Ahh~ I feel really really blessed.


*hearts*

No comments: