Saturday, April 10, 2010

Midnight ~

Headache!!!

Seriously, I'm having a headache now. Actually since just now before I went for youth. Anyway took a panadol, hope it'll go away soon coz' I've got so much to do.

And my laptop touch pad is PMS-ing on me again!

Honestly I was kinda heated up just before going for youth.

I do realise that my internal exams results have been not up to the standard, and I do realise that I've got one more month only before my external exam starts, and I do also realise that I've got alot to cover to be well prepared for my exams. But that doesn't mean that my daily activities are just study, eat and sleep!

.....These were what he said...

" I just don't understand why did you choose to go to an event when your exam is so near"

" You should know whether you should go to youth or stay back to study"

" why do you want to come back home? Can you study better at home or in hostel?"


"Life is not just about studies alone!"...

" and you are right! Life is not just about studies alone but knowing that time is not at your side, you should know what your priorities are! Some things are to be sacrificed"

" You must have a reason with everything that you decide to do"

Yes I do agree that some things we do, we must have a reason but some things we just do out of spontaneousity or we just want to do it.

Or in other words, just accept it that I'm unable to think as deeply as you do of why I do some things. My mind is just not develop that way/ capability of mature thinking is not as much as yours.

Haih.......

What did we learnt in youth today?

Is there anything that is impossible to forgive
?

To me, as far as I can say there is nothing in this world that is impossible to be forgiven for. For time will heal all wounds. I did experience and wrap myself in hatred and grudge against someone and I thought that I will not be able to forgive that person for hurting me and caused me so much pain within but like I said, time and prayers heal all wounds. I learnt to let go and forgive and of course, move on.

I realise that holding on to that grudges and hatred will only eat me up from within and make me a bitter person. Thus letting go is best solution to free youself from the bitterness. And I must say, it is not as easy as it sound.


Happy forgiving =D


p.s : what was written above above was just my venting of my thoughts and emotions =)



No comments: